From 25-27 November, an annual conference dedicated to cyber security Moldova Cyber week 2020 will be held in Chisinau, with the subject "Developing a strong cyber security infrastructure under new normal conditions".
The 8th edition of the event is organized online and provides a platform for discussions for local and international experts in the field, offering numerous opportunities for knowledge, exchange of ideas and experiences, successful collaboration, to identify innovative and efficient solutions that could be integrated into local and global strategies.
Moldova Cyber week is tasked with creating an open dialog between countries in the region and the international Community on the challenges affecting and structuring policies and legislative frameworks on cyber security.
The event aims to examine in detail the security challenges presented by COVID-19 and how the "new normality" in the changing digital landscape presents both opportunities and new threats to cyberspace.
The agenda includes: 3 days of online conferences and more than 40 speakers from 12 countries to participate in 5 panels of discussions. Cyber security specialists are invited to participate in 9 dedicated webinars.
- 25 November at 9:00 to 18:00 - Online conference
The most up-to-date topics of interest will be addressed at:
- Cybersecurity infrastructure under new normal conditions;
- Key trends in cyber threats in 2020;
- Artificial intelligence and cyber security;
- Building efficient cybersecurity ecosystems;
- Redefining cyber security of critical infrastructures;
- The new reality post-COVID-19. Cyber crime and financial fraud – cyber security challenges;
- Strengthening cyber security at national level;
- The cyber security of tomorrow. Today: Critical investments that require time and attention.
- Building a national cyber security capability - lessons from other countries. Regional and international cooperation on cyber security;
- 26-27 November – Webinars
During the 9 webinars, details, and practical solutions on several topics will be discussed:
- Protecting your critical infrastructure with Cisco SecureX;
- Investigation of cyber incidents and response to hybrid threats;
- Cyber risk management in the information age;
- How to identify and classify malicious programs using Yara;
- Ensuring cyber security risk under new normal conditions;
- The Security Guide SCADA: Protecting systems from intrusion.
Why participate in "Moldova Cyber week 2020" from Dinu Turcanu, Chair of the Technical University of Moldova (UTM).
Participation in the event is free of charge and you need to complete the online formhttps://moldovacyberweek.md/#register by 23 November 2020 for registration.
More information about registration and Moldova Cyber week 2020 can be found on the event page www.moldovacyberweek.md.
The conference will be broadcast online via Live Streaming on agora.md, watched.EU, Moldovacyberweek.md and on the Facebook page of the https://fb.me/e/C0GppGLJ.